Monday, November 5, 2012

California Trip October 2012 Part IV

Day 6~

Was Sunday and that means it's church day.  So we got all dressed up and went to church.  Kaellyn didn't last very long but at least she made an appearance.  After church we had the whole family over for lunch and family time. 











No more pictures mom!

















Kaellyn got a chance to Skype with Daddy and she wanted to put lipstuff on him

Us girls playing a girly game


Day 7~

Was my last full day in California.  I left Kaellyn at home with my mom while I went and visited my grandparents and Megan.

I woke up and found a scorpion in the house!

Me and Grandma Anne



California Mexican food!










It was a great trip and I loved seeing every one and so did Kaellyn.  She loved the dog Luke and having time with Summer and Grandma!  It was a short week but filled with lots of love!

Travel Day home~

Was not so smooth.  Kaellyn was cranky the whole time on both flights but would not go to sleep.  Then when we arrived in Pittsburgh there were no buses to the car so I had to carry the carseat, backpack, 50 pound rolling bag and push Kaellyn in the stroller.  It was awful but I made it to my car.  Then I had to drive the 2 hours back to Erie and to Briss.  However, I am very grateful to be able to travel almost 3,000 miles in just under 12 hours to visit family.   So it was very grateful and fun trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment