Monday, November 5, 2012

California Trip October 2012 Part II

Day 3~

Kaellyn and I woke up and she had a California avocado breakfast and then we got ready to go shopping.  We went down to Kearny Mesa to see my friend Annie the owner of Spiffing Jewelry who I have known for a few years.  It was so good to see her studio and get some amazing new jewelry pieces.  Even Kaellyn went shopping and loved her bag.  After that we headed to the mall and went shopping some more.  I was looking for some jewelry to wear to the Marine Corps ball at the end of the month and I found some beautiful blue earrings at Macys.  For lunch we ordered sushi and Kaellyn again ate with chopsticks.  It was a fun girls shopping day!














Bryce eating a very hot and spicy pepper


Summer and I enjoying pumpkin cider



 Day 4~

This day we spent in Escondido shopping some more and then came home and had a relaxing afternoon.  That evening my cousin Megan came over and us girls watched the Katy Perry movie while painting our nails and just having girl time.  









Kaellyn getting pushed in the dolls stroller



Even Kaellyn painted her nails





Megan worked on making jewelry too





Uh O the dolls stroller broke

















No comments:

Post a Comment