Monday, May 16, 2011

Movie of the Night: The Tourist


Briss and I watched the Tourist with Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp.  It was a rather boring mystery movie with a good twist to the ending.  The amazing thing about it was the costumes.  Angelina has never looked more beautiful than in this film.  She wore chic outfits with long gloves in muted tones and dark eye make up.  In the big dance scene she wore a gorgeous black chiffon dress with long black gloves.  However, I thought Johnny looked the best in this scene.  He wore black pants with a white suit jacket.  Just like Humphrey Bogart does in Casablanca.  So naturally, I had to love his outfit.  Here are some of the gorgeous clothing.

Her make up
My favourite outfit she wore


The beautiful dress

This is the best I could find of Johnnys white coat
Here is the trailer for the movie. Here

And this was my outfit:

My poor imitation



My make up

No comments:

Post a Comment