Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day in the Life of Kaellyn

This is a typical day in Kaellyn's life.  She wakes up around 8 or so and I bring her into bed for a quick cuddle.  Then we go downstairs to get some breakfast.  She eats a whole banana or half a apple and 2 slices of orange.  She loves her breakfast.   Then we play for about an hour or so and then she starts getting sleepy so it's back upstairs for a nap.  While she naps for 2-3 hours I do everything I need to do including showering.  Then she wakes up and I usually hear her playing by herself for 20-30 minutes.  I keep a box of toys she can get into and play with.  Once I get her from her crib it's playtime for a bit more and then we're off to Wal-Mart.  Wal-mart is the only place within 30 miles that has anything.  We stay at Wal-Mart for an hour or so and then it's back home to bring everything in.  Kaellyn plays on the floor for another hour or so and then takes an hour nap.  During that nap I make some sort of supper.  Then Kaellyn and I sit down to eat supper (Briss is still at work at this point) Once she devours her food and gets half of it on her face and hands and all down the front of her shirt despite wearing a bib it's bath time.  She loves playing in the bath now that she can sit on her bottom.  And then after bath time if we're really lucky Briss gets home and gets to see her for 15-20 minutes before she goes to bed.  But that usually only happens 2 or 3 times a week and I know she misses him.  And then she's all ready for bed and falls asleep around 8-8:30pm.  And that is atypical day in Kaellyn's life. 



Breakfast time

After her nap when she's just playing

I'm awake now!!
It's time to play

She has this really cheesy smile she does all the time now.  It's so cute!!!

Just playing

I'm a monster!!  Rawr!!!

Matching in light blue

Playing with C-3p0

Time to go to Wal-Mart!!

So excited!


All bundled because it's still about 40 degrees

The mirror so I can see her while I drive.  She fell asleep on the 20 minute drive
The only place to shop which is such a bummer

All ready to turn around so she can be nosy in every direction


Lets spend more money mom!


Supper time!!


Shirt got dirty so we have some shirtless play time


Cheesy smile again

Playing with the remote
Bath time!



All clean now!
More cheesy smiles and all dry now
In PJ's ready for bed

Goodnight all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment