Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My 25th Birthday

My birthday was so much fun!!!!  I woke up and Kaellyn and I watched Spice World while Briss slept in.  I've watched Spice World on my birthday for several years now.  It was Kaellyns 1st time of watching that silly movie.  Although, by no means was it her 1st time of hearing their songs.  I also always have a strawberry cream cheese bagel.  So we watched the movie and ate breakfast with a cup of Prince of Wales tea which is my favourite.  Briss woke up around 10 or so and let me take a long bath and get ready for the day.  I had watched 2 tutorials on youtube of how I wanted to do my hair and make up.  I wanted my make up to look like Victoria Beckhams (Posh Spice) and I wanted my hair to look like Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice).  So the time it took me to get ready took longer than normal but it was fun.  Then Briss had to say goodbye as he needed to go down to San Diego for a study session and to get his hair cut. 

Watching Spice World

Prince of Wales tea and strawberry bagel

My hair and inspiration

My make up inspiration

So after Briss said goodbye and I was all ready I got taken out to lunch by Sarah and Duane.  We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory which I think I have gone to for the last 4-5 years on my birthday.  I just love spaghetti with mushrooms.  So that was very fun.  They even brought out my ice cream with a candle.  So lunch was very good.  When I came home from lunch Briss still wasn't back yet so Kaellyn and I danced to what else but Spice Girls?  So our afternoon was very enjoyable. 

Mini bottle of champagne

Kaellyn was very happy during lunch


Birthday ice cream

Duane and Kaellyn

The Cox's and Kaellyn

Eating the placemat

Us girls

Outside in the sun.  I can't help but feel like Victoria with the glasses, heels and a baby on my hip.  Hehe

Obligatory tiara picture

Happy baby after dancing
Briss came home around 4pm and when Kaellyn woke up from her late afternoon nap we went to Kaisen Sushi.  It's a whole in the wall sushi restaurant that makes very fresh but inexpensive sushi.  It was delicious.  When we came home Briss gave me the video game dance game that I had been wanting!!!  But he couldn't get the controller so we couldn't play. . . . YET.  But this weekend we sure will!!  Then we had some cake and watched some TV.  Overall, it was a great day.

My outfit

Victoria Beckham Jeans and Steve Madden shoes


My crazy glitter 4 inch heels

Sushi!




Glass of champagne at the end of the night

Cake at midnight

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a fun day! I think it's awesome that you have Birthday traditions like 'Spice World'. I'm just surprised Kaellyn hasn't seen it before now! <3 I love the pics too... you and Briss look so content, and Kaellyn is such a happy baby.

    ReplyDelete