Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Birthday Night

After the party ended around 5:30 I made my favourite meal of spaghetti and mushrooms.  Then Kaellyn and I sat down for dinner.  It was delicious.  After dinner we watched Spice World which is also a tradition of mine and Kaellyn loves this movie because of all the singing and dancing.  Unfortunately, Briss didn't get home until 10:15 so Kaellyn didn't get to tell him about the fun party.  And I didn't get to spend too much time with him.  O well, it's how his job is.  When he did get home though we had some British candy bars that I found which made my night end in a fun way. 



















It was a great 27th birthday and I feel very blessed!!!

The next morning I had Kaellyn open the presents from my parents and she had a fun time doing that. 












No comments:

Post a Comment