Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Trip to Pittsburgh and Grove City

My friend Suzie lives down in Pittsburgh now so the weekend before my birthday I went down to visit her.  I left early evening on Saturday and listened to all my favourite songs with the volume turned up because I didn't have to have Kaellyn in the car.  It was a fun ride by myself down there.  When I arrived we went out for coffee and dessert at The Cheesecake Factory.  I had lemon raspberry cheesecake and she ordered chocolate coffee cheesecake.  Both were amazing and so rich!

Driving down by myself

Reunited!

Then after dessert we went back to her house and did facials and painted our nails while watching the Miss America Pageant.  I was very happy for Miss New York to win.  Thats been 2 brunettes in a row which hasn't happened in quite a while. 




The next morning we woke up and went to Grove City Outlets and met our friend Jessica who had breakfast with us.  Then we went shopping.  These girls love Coach bags and own several so we went into the Coach store.  When they found out that I don't own a Coach bag they split the price and bought me a gorgeous red garnet diaper bag.  It's beautiful and so wonderful to own.  I am really blessed by having these great girls in my life.  After that big splurge they didn't do too much more shopping.  I browsed other stores and found a few things and it was a good shopping trip.

Having a birthday latte

Suzie and Jess


In the Coach store

The Coach diaper bag that also works as a carry on or book bag



My 1st Coach bag

All my goodies from shopping

So it was a GREAT weekend in Pittsburgh and Grove City with some great girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment