Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Queen Elizabeths birthday

Queen Elizabeth II was born on 21 April 1926.  So I thought it would be fun to celebrate her 86th birthday.  I watched this amazing miniseries about her life.  They had a different actress play her for each period of her life.  If anyone is interested I highly recommend it. In the afternoon Kaellyn and I had tea and drank lavender soda water.  It's very yummy.

The miniseries featuring 5 different actress as The Queen


Queen Elizabeth eats toast with jam and 1 egg for breakfast so that is what Kaellyn had



This book is amazing and tells all about The Queens jewelry



Crown pin


My best stoic face
I tried to copy this look



Briss drinking his ginger wine from London



Ginger wine in a Crown glass



Lavendar soda!



No comments:

Post a Comment