Sunday, May 6, 2012

Casablanca in theaters again!


Casablanca came back to theaters for an encore presentation.  I had to see it again.  However, I figured Briss didn't want to see it again so I went by myself. This time, I wore a blue blouse because Rick reminds Ilsa of what she wore the day the Germans marched in.  

"I remember every detail.  The Germans wore grey, you wore blue."



I also got an Eiffel Tower necklace because,

"We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night."




And the night was just cool enough for me to wear a trench coat like Bogie does in the end.


This crowd was much better than the last one and I had such a great time.  I wish it would play in theaters every month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment