Friday, March 18, 2011

Saint Patricks day

We spent Saint Patricks Day in Buffalo with Briss' family.  It was a good day because Grandma Donna and Grandpa Bob came over and spent time with Kaellyn.  Then Uncle Mike took work off to play with Cousins Cole and Owen and we all had a family dinner with corned beef and cabbage.  It was a nice fun and relaxing day.  And I topped my night off by watching "The Irish in Us" with James Cagney.  It had been a few weeks since I'd seen an old movie and it was what I needed to recharge my batteries and feel normal again.  Hehe.

My tea


My breakfast

Kaellyn in her green

My socks say Kiss me I'm Irish and hers are too cute!

Eating breakfast
Taking a walk in the 55 degree weather

Furrowing baby!

Grandparents

Grandpa Bob playing with Cole


Tugging at her toes
Us girls
My Irish braid and clover earrings
Pulling that sock off!

Jills black and tan ingredients

With her black and tan

What Cole made at school.  He said I could wear it because we have similar names

Grandpa Bob


Stealing dads beer



Still has her eye on it

Her too big shirt


Little leprechaun
Silly girl


His beer matched his shirt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment