Thursday, August 30, 2012

New York City!! Day 2

Day 2 began early with Brittany heading to her Dance Teacher Conference and Megan and I getting Tim Hortons for breakfast.  We headed out to the Gossip Girl tour.  We barely got there on time and got the last seats.  It was a great tour and I feel though we really got to see the hot spots of New York.  One of the spots of tour included "Dylans Candy Shop" and both of us spent about $25 on candy but it was worth it.  The next stop was "Bendels" department store.  That store was really fun and they are the only store to have the official perfume that Kate Middleton wore when she married Prince William.  It was a gorgeous, light scented perfume that I would love to have without the $250 price tag.  So I'm very glad Megan and I did the Gossip Girl tour.

Enjoying Tim Hortons!!



Waiting for the tour!


This girl wore an outfit exactly from the show!





Outside of Chuck Bass's hotel!




After the tour, I needed a break to relax and so did Brittany.  So we chatted about our days and then we all got dressed up for the "Russian Tea Room".  It was very fancy and very fun.  Because it was Restaurant Week we were able to afford the appetizer, entree and dessert for $35 per person.  Very affordable for us.  I ordered the borscht soup and the girls ordered the salads.  I loved the borscht soup.  It was amazing!!  As for the main entree I ordered the beef filet, Megan had the salmon and Brittany had the chicken Czar.  Everything was amazing!  For dessert Brittany and I had cheesecake and Megan ordered the chocolate cake.  So the Russian Tea Room was a great success and I'm so very grateful that we were able to have a reservation there. 

Soaking my feet
Us girls dressed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment