Friday, April 27, 2012

Visit to Suzies part 1

Since my friend Suzie moved to Pittsburgh and was having a hard time I told her I would go visit her for a few days.  Pittsburgh is only about an hour and a half away o it's not that big of a deal to visit.  We left on Tuesday April 17th which is Victoria Beckhams birthday.  With Victoria being my favourite celebrity I had to wear her jeans and very high heels.  I also did my make up like her and wore her perfume.  It was fun to get ready and then drive down while listening to the Spice Girls.

Victoria make up, perfume and pout

Victoria jeans and heels
Victoria pout and ready to go

Girly CDs for the car ride down
Ready to drive

We arrived in Pittsburgh around 10 am and had a good time relaxing and letting the kids hang out.  That afternoon we tried to let the kids sleep in the same room together.  Max in his crib and Kaellyn on the floor.  Well that didn't last long.  Kaellyn climbed up and into Max's crib even though he has a mesh net on it.  She was able to sneak under it.  So naptime ended pretty quickly. 

Giving Piper kisses





I love this picture!!









That evening we got a sitter for the kids while Suzie and I went out to dinner.  It was nice to see the nightlife of Pittsburgh and have fun. 



Out at dinner

Cuddles before bed


No comments:

Post a Comment