Tuesday, March 13, 2012

International Womens Day

March 8th, 2012 is International Women's Day and so Kaellyn and I did all sorts of women things.  First, I worked out Geri Halliwell work out video.  She was Ginger Spice of the Spice Girls so who else to start the morning with but the girl who invented, "Girl Power"?  Then we had some girly tea and watched Buffy in her most amazing and strong woman episodes.  The ones where she's the most strong and empowering.


Girl tea

Doing yoga

Geri Halliwell

Buffy!




Then after her nap, we went up to Suzie and Maxs house.  Kaellyn and Max stayed home with a babysitter while Suzie and I went shopping with her baby Piper.  It was a really fun time.  When we came back I had prepared 3 different kinds of salads.  1)  Cucumber, onion, and tomato salad 2) Mushroom, lettuce, and tomato 3) spinach, strawberry, and kiwi.  They were amazing!!!

Helping me make lemonade cupcakes


Pink lemonade cupcakes were amazing!!

Delta Goodrem and Spice Girls for the car ride!  Girl Power!!

She had to wear Maxs shirt because she got sick on hers

My crazy shoes because I didn't have to carry Kaellyn around

3 girly salads

Max and Kaellyn

Us girls

Suzie and Piper


After we got home and Kaellyn went to bed I watched State of the Union (1948) with Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn a very strong, empowering female.  So all in all it was a very fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment