Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My birthday

My pink nails from a Kardashian Color






Pink outfit


Making pink cookies and Kaellyn was helping




My birthday was very fun.  It started with Monday night when Briss and I were able to go out to dinner and a movie.  We went to a italian restaurant and I had spaghetti.  Then we went to the movies and saw Sherlock Holmes.  It was a good fun night.

Star Wars Episode I is coming to the theaters again!!

The movie we went and saw

My outfit for date night



Then on my actual birthday I woke up and had a big cuddle with Kaellyn and then we got ready for my tea party.  When everybody arrived it was a great time and I'm so glad everybody was able to come down to the house.  The kids ran around wild and all of us women sat around talking.  It was great.  Kaellyn got pretty tired so halfway through the party I found her on the stairs wanting to go to bed.  So she went and took a nap.  She didn't mind leaving the part at all, she knew what she wanted and she wanted to nap. 

Bright colored flowers with dyed water.


Quotes from Alice in Wonderland





The tea table

Pocket watch, Alice in Wonderland tea, and Alice in Wonderland book opened to the Mad Tea Party
Cupcake platter

Hot pink cookies


Suzie and Piper
















I wore one pink and one blue earring.  Both from Flawed Perfection



My favourite tea ever

After the party and when Kaellyn woke up we watched Spice World which is something I've done on my birthday for a few years now.  Then we went to Red Lobster for take out crab legs and salmon.  That way I didn't have too cook and I could eat crab legs at home in a messy way.  Briss was able to come home "early" around 8 pm.  We were able to chat and watch some movies.  It was a fun and nice day.  So thank you to all who were able to spend the day with me near and far.



Kaellyn playing with my shoes and hat


Her cowboy boots are so cute

Dancing to Spice World


My awesome Juicy Purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment