Monday, February 15, 2010

Victoria Beckham Fall/Winter Collection

















I have seen her collecti
on and I LOVE it!!! It by far is my favourite. She said she drew inspiration from the Dick Tracy comic strips and featured bright colors like a sapphire-blue crepe column corset dress, and an emerald stretch felt drape fron
t frock. I have yet to see a signiture Tracy yellow. Victoria said designing some of the flowing dresses resulted in many sleepless nights.

Stylist Rachel Zoe, looking fierce in black thigh high boots and a studded
motorcycle jacket, raced into the presentation late and grabbed a seat. She was visibly moved by some of the dresses, such as a gold fitted number that Victor
ia said she created by draping the fabric over her own body and knotting it in the back. “That was heaaaaven,” gushed Ms. Zoe. “So beautiful! So well tailored!”


My favourite is this LBD. Very Posh>





No comments:

Post a Comment