Friday, February 19, 2010

Tattoos


I really hate tattoos. On men and women. This is America, and as such people have the right to express them selves as they see fit. Many people believe tattoos are feminine, masculane, empowering, liberating or a great way to express themselves. Many people consider them works of art and want to adorn their bodies with them. If that's your dig, then go ahead. Far be it from me to stop you. But realize one thing. All you hipsters who are getting tattoos becasue they have become acceptable and are in vogue are ruining my ability to enjoy our country. As far as I am concerned, I hate all tattoos. It doesn't matter who it's on, where it is or what it is of. You might think tattoos are "art". I guess they technically can fit within the definition of the word "art." But who said that you can't find art revolting?

I especially don't like women with tattoos. To me it looks trashy and you can never look sophisticated with a tattoo. Wouldn't most women rather be classy and gorgeous than tacky and dirty looking? And really who wants a tattoo when they are 60?

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I didn't realize you were so vehement about tattoo's! Your totally entitled to your opinion I just disagree! I think tattoo's can be done in a manner that is class and gorgeous and is spiritual and artistic all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete