Sunday, November 20, 2011

Veterans Day/Marine Corps Birthday

The Marine Corps birthday is November 10th and Veterans day is November 11th so for those 2 days our house is very military.  I even watched the movie "Pride of the Marines" (1945) on the birthday.  Then on Veterans Day I watched "Here Comes the Navy" (1934) with James Cagney.  Briss worked a half day on Veterans Day so we even got to see him for a bit!!


My "marine green" nails I am so in love with this colour it looks so much prettier in real life

Plus, it's by Rimmel so it has a crown on it

The brush is flat too instead of round and it goes on so smooth!!

Marine Corps sweatshirt, mug and nails!
Now it's Veterans day

Matching in Cammies!!!




Briss loves the model Marisa Miller (wonder where we got the idea for Kaellyns middle name huh?) and he has this picture of her up in his office so I decided to recreate the look.


My marine mug again





No comments:

Post a Comment