Friday, July 1, 2011

Catherine Middleton in Canada

She has worn some fabulous things lately.  I really want to find a coat like this one to wear this winter.  Hers is Alexander McQueen and her gold clover is a symbol of the Irish Guards whom they were visiting.


I love her gold bracelet. 

Classic gold earrings
 This was something she wore to the Wimbleton tennis match.  I love that she wore white with nude coloure shoes and nude coloured clutch.


And for her 1st day in Canada she wore 3 different outfits.  The 1st was a sleek navy blue suit and it is by Canadian label Smythe Les Vestes.

This one was stunning though..


Her final outfit of the day was this Issa dress.  Issa is Catherines favourite designer and she designed Catherines blue engagement dress.



I think it's safe to say we'll be seeing a lot of Kate in navy blue.

This just in: She is wearing a Red Canada maple leaf fasinator!  I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment