Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fashion Island

Briss and I are watching the show called The OC.  It's all about the life of people who live in Orange County and how they drink cocktails and the main character is always getting beat up by the water polo team.  It's a silly show but really fun and I wanted to spend the day in Orange County doing all the things they do on the show.  And since I am moving away to tiny town Meadville I need to get all my shopping in now so Megan, Sarah, and Kaellyn all came with me to Fashion Island.  This is our adventure.  The highlight was finding a license plate that said Newport Beach Water Polo. 


My outfit

Megan in front of the Glee stand

Gleek!


Kaellyn just chilling and holding her bottle

Lounging on the luxious chairs

Shoe heaven


Found a Marines shirt


Taking a much needed crawl break for Kaellyn




The OC iced tea

Cosmos for Happy hour


Kaellyn eating



All of us at lunch

Juicy baby!!

Newport Beach Water Polo team

No comments:

Post a Comment